Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i just got all my pics done and online... this is just one of the many pics...

heres some pics of the dyno we had at atomic:

(atomic store outside)

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
(going on dyno in order)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(dyno paper)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i posted my results awhile back... its on another thread i started. i dont have it with me but i think i got 154 hp and 198 hp spraying. the lines that r noticeably higher r spraying, below is the NA one...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LudesLudesLudes:
Hey NG Luder -

Do you think atomic's dyno runs low?

LLL
</font>
i dunno, i mean alot of us there hoped for better results. but i mean, dont we all when we go to dynos? most people r never staisfied u know? but since its my first run with my lude, i cant compare with any other results...

·
Registered
810 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
i dunno, i mean alot of us there hoped for better results. but i mean, dont we all when we go to dynos? most people r never staisfied u know? but since its my first run with my lude, i cant compare with any other results...</font>
Yeah, maybe you're right. But, I thought it was weird that Jeff said that a stock h22a motor usually puts out low 150s on their dyno. That seems like a lot of power to lose to the drivetrain. With your mods, I think that you should have been making more than 154 hp, sportshift or not.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LudesLudesLudes:
Yeah, maybe you're right. But, I thought it was weird that Jeff said that a stock h22a motor usually puts out low 150s on their dyno. That seems like a lot of power to lose to the drivetrain. With your mods, I think that you should have been making more than 154 hp, sportshift or not.</font>
yea i was expecting somthing higher too... but hey, its all good. maybe it will be better on a different dyno next time...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts