Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do you think of this hypercar? What does our resident Aston owner think? :)

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I think I've gotten too old to be interested in hypercars. :( Can you imagine the visibility in that car? I'm assuming everything is done via external cameras these days, but just look at it... there's no way you can see over your shoulder or out that back window.

'Hypercars' don't interest me any more. Give me a normal 'sportscar' like a 911 or even a Z06 that'll do a sub 4-second 0-60mph and still has the ability to carry groceries and commute to work every day.

That car is gorgeous, and if I was a collector, I might store one in my garage, but as an average joe that would prefer to have a driveable car... that's not a car that excites me. Why not just buy a used F1 racecar? It's just about as useful in day-to-day life.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
It's absolutely sensational. We were at the factory for the DBS Volante unveil and my mate who works there as the VIP customer chap (mate before any Astons and I'm no VIP :laugh:) gave us access to to see it.

The moment he slid back the door, even my 79 year car hating Mum went "wow". It's like nothing I've seen before. We were allowed to sit in and have a play, that's the closest I'll ever get. Your butt is 10cm off the tarmac :laugh: Over 1000hbp and >10,000rpm from an NA V12, what's not to love.

I got these photos while we were there. Sorry about thumbsnap wrecking the quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts