Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
SWEET!! i was kinda in the mood of getting the zeta system too! from the pics it looks alot better than the usual aftermarket bulbs i have bought.

i guess koito isnt that bad, never tired them yet... where can i find this brand name?

also, since u have the catz zeta in, does it make a difference what kind of bulb u place in it?

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
666 Posts
when you didnt have the catz zeta.. how did the bulbs look? im sure it wasnt as bright, but how much? im talking in particular about the light spread. cos those are pretty damned good.

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
SuperFleaJQ:

how r instalations like for the zetas? is it dificult?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sk515:
when you didnt have the catz zeta.. how did the bulbs look? im sure it wasnt as bright, but how much? im talking in particular about the light spread. cos those are pretty damned good.

</font>
It was bright...but not as bright. The koito bulbs are really good, and the zetas just made them that much better. It's hard to say how much the zeta's amplified the light. I'll just say that I'm happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
this is great, i might go for the EXACT set up as u... if u dont mind

about to get the zeta and my jdm fogs soon. now i can just order the bulbs and everything will be ready to go.

but another question SuperFleaJQ:

what bulb did u use for the JDM fogs? i thought they use some kind of bulb that was very hard to find or somthing...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
but another question SuperFleaJQ:

what bulb did u use for the JDM fogs? i thought they use some kind of bulb that was very hard to find or somthing...
</font>
Those are size H3c bulbs. That's the size used in the JDMs. Just go to www.shopatmackin.com . They have all the bulbs that I have on my car that you need.

get the H1 for your headlights, and the H3c for the JDMs.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
Those are size H3c bulbs. That's the size used in the JDMs. Just go to www.shopatmackin.com . They have all the bulbs that I have on my car that you need.

get the H1 for your headlights, and the H3c for the JDMs.
</font>
oh wow, that site actually has the H3Cs. i heard that its very hard to buy aftermarket H3Cs or that they were super expensive. well this solves all my problems prety much... thanks!

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Hm..the light spread is pretty nice. I should install my kit huh? hahaha...damn.. still too lazy.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
damn... now i want to get it too. freak! i hate my lude!!.. sorry i take that back .. there there..(petting lude)

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

1 - 20 of 31 Posts