Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Right here. Were having a meet next Sat. Dec. 20th. Check out preludepower.com for more info. BTW Im also in Phoenix.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i was out in AZ for 4 months last summer, and the only preludes i saw were in the UTI parkin lot. ALOT of other nice cars out there....but some ppl out there get the ricer bug.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,164 Posts
Damn, on the other sites(pp.com), AZ ludes are a lot stronger than this.....dan.

What's with this site and not wanting to put Prelude meets together?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn, on the other sites(pp.com), AZ ludes are a lot stronger than this.....dan.

What's with this site and not wanting to put Prelude meets together?
the whole azludespeed site originated from pp.com. I've been organizing those phx meets on pp, and soviet organizes the tucson meets.

but I rather have a site dedicated to az ludes rather than refering people i know to go to

preludepower.com/groups/az/ere/34r/3rwe/fds///:mad::mad::mad:

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,164 Posts
Totally agree, but not every one ON HERE wants to go to socalprelude or your site... PP.com at least has some interest and organization with meets.....You look at this section latey? It's dead.,....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man I'm gettin' my Prelude at the end of March swapped with a JDM H22. I'm in the West Valley of Phoenix. I'm down to meet up or somethin'. Lemme know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts