Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm assuming that the two are different as it seems to be with every other exhaust out there?

would the SH one fit the base? is it a lot of modification? or am i just better of waiting and getting a proper on for the base model?

info is appreciated

------------------
98 FBP Prelude
5 spd

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by starR:

i'm assuming that the two are different as it seems to be with every other exhaust out there?

would the SH one fit the base? is it a lot of modification? or am i just better of waiting and getting a proper on for the base model?

info is appreciated

</font>
The tubing is the same, it it just a little shorter(or is it longer) then the other. Either way it is better to get the right one.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
yes they ARE different! the b-pipe of the SH is shorter. yeah forget about modifying it, it's not worth it...

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
yes they ARE different! the b-pipe of the SH is shorter.
</font>
He's right. If the exhaust you're planning to get has application for the SH, get that. In my case, because the G-Power doesn't have an application for the SH, so I had to modify it to fit my car. But if I were to do it all over again, I'll go with Apexi N1 for the SH.

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

[This message has been edited by vwong (edited April 10, 2001).]

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vwong:
In my case, because the G-Power doesn't have an application for the SH, so I had to modify it to fit my car</font>
i *always* thought they have an application for the SH!!! and when i asked people, they said "yeah they should, cause vwong has it".

i was this close -->||<-- to buying one but i ended up getting something else...

·
11,003 Posts
when i got my Apex dunk, they didn't have an application for the SH.. so i bought it anyway knowing that it'd be about 3-4in. too long. so i just brought it to Midas and had them shorten the B-pipe. no big deal since it was done in 20mins. anyway, it's been 3+ years and still good. kudos to Midas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts