Honda Prelude Online banner

apex'i ws exhaust for 5th gen BASE

1K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  obnxus1 
#1 ·
I have sitting in my garage my old apexi ws exhaust system. My prelude has been long gone and i came across a box of my old lude stuff in the garage..

Anyways, anyone out there interested in it? If there is, I'll post more details and snap a few pictures. By the way, I'm in Minneapolis/St. Paul area....if there is anyone in the region who wants it, you get first dibs only because I hate shipping something so big.

post or pm is fine! thanks

#13 ·
I am kinda interested. But I think it hangs lower than the RS*R

#17 ·
You must list a price. Prices can be negotiable, but you must give a ballpark. This isn't Jeopardy; buyers need to know what the range is.
You must post contact information. This means at least an email address or phone number. Listing for other people is acceptable as long as all requirements listed here are met.
:p

#19 ·
How much? And would u ship?

#20 ·
no Keith. Keep the RSR. I can guarentee you will scrape the midpipe ALOT.

#22 ·
The winters and the salt here in the twin cities definitely have taken its toll on the piping. The canister and tip needs a good polish so it'll turn out much better. It's wayy too cold here for me to do it, otherwise I would.

The resonator and part of the piping where it bends have been replaced. The welds definitely have rust on them but when I had the system on my car it didn't affect sound or performance. The overall diameter of this resonator is smaller than the one that comes from Apex'i, but the inside diameter was the pretty much the same, I compared them when they were both off the car. I changed it because, let's face it, my Lude was on H&R sports and it scraped more than I liked it. The axle-back portion was never altered.

I'll ship it if no one in the region wants to pick it up locally. I realize it's not in the best of condition and price will reflect that...$150 + actual shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.