Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys...Sorry for taking so long ( blame UPS and MisterJung ) My HIDs are here at my local UPS...Im scheduled to get it tomorrow...Once me and xMrM02x get it installed...I'll take some day and night pix...Laters :)

- Cordova

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I'm sure they will look great, like I said before a few of my close friends have his kit and it has been nothing but high quality.

·
Registered
548 Posts
yeah def. keep us posted.... i may invest in them later. =)

hey 98, how long have your friends had their kits from mister jungs... just curious as to see how long the bulbs last.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Keep us updated, looking forward to seeing how these kits are. Take pics of the kit out of the box, as you are installing, and the finished product if you can. Would love to see pics of all this. Hope it turns out well.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
MadLuderX - A friend of mine with an RSX got his 7000k kit about a year or more ago. They are working fine...easy to install and the beam pattern is almost perfect! Another friend got a 7500k kit for his Accord and after the burn in time I must say they were a little bit too blue for my liking. But thats not a super bad thing.

·
I want to be a raper
2,766 Posts
im just wondering, what is the actual real difference between say a misterjungs kit and a philips kit?

also, if your headlight housings are already projectors, then is retrofitting even necessary or is it just all plug and play except the harnesses?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys...

The install took less than 15 min...xMrM02x wasnt present....So I had my friend help out...Well...The sun is still out , I'll take some pix tonight. The package came while I was changing my oil and resurfacing my front rotors at my friend's shop, my mom called me and said " There's a huge brown box for you ". I drove straight home all happy and :D . The packaging was very nice...I'll take some pix of that also.

Can anyone host the pix for me when I get them tonight? You'll be rewarded with a Mrs Field's big chocolate chip cookie ;)

97Luder - Sorry bro :( , no digital camera at the time to take step-by-step pix...Wish I did , it'll be alot more interesting...

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
I'll host for you. Just bring that cookie to the next BAP meet. :laugh:

·
Registered
548 Posts
ice1cube said:
im just wondering, what is the actual real difference between say a misterjungs kit and a philips kit?

also, if your headlight housings are already projectors, then is retrofitting even necessary or is it just all plug and play except the harnesses?
misterjung's is pretty much plug and play

hey 98vtec: i would hope they last that long, but i thought hid bulbs were supposed to last many years... i wouldn't want to be replacing those hid bulbs every 2 years, those bulbs r freakin expensive. hopefully yer frenz will have em for a long time...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys....

Sorry no pix :( Me and xMrM02x are gonna take pix of our cars tomorrow night...He has OEM , I have JDMs...let's see who's brighter...I'll keep you guys posted...

Ran into some trouble last night , plus my friend's Olympus camera had no batteries :rolleyes:

Hope to see something by Friday...I apologize :(

- Cordova

·
Registered
880 Posts
i know mister jung is plug and play but i need help as far as where to power those bad boys? and also did you cut the stock harness??

PICZ PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No need to cut...Just plug n play...It adapts to your stock harness...and find a place to put the ballast.

Ok guys...I just got me a new camera...canon powershot A60...I promise i'll get some pix tonight...

- Cordova

1 - 18 of 18 Posts