Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought the kit for my car. i had a few questions. any regrets. i herd that the kit scrapes everywere. is this true or what. i plan on riddin stock height for now. but what kinda drops u guys have goin. i have coilovers and decided to just go back to stock height. i also have stcok rims for now.what u recommend as far as how low u think i should go lower then stock height . i just want to here opinions on the widow kit for a 5gn and comments good or bad and any regrets

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tell me u are not serious. i need soe real advise come on guys. anywys i really would like to know if u are serious bro. my kit will touch the ground if i drop it that low. anyways u even know what the kit looks like its pretty big. peace

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
I might be relevent or not but I have a 4th lowered with Eibach prokit and I have only the front and the skirts from Black Widow. So it's a 1.3 inch drop aproximately. I have 4 3/4 inches around the skirts and 4 inches
of cleareance from the ground.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
that kit looks good, but also looks like it'll scrape EVERYWHERE you go. Good luck buddy

------------------

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the front bumper of the black widow kit, it rides on stock suspension. Well I have about 6 big fat ass cracks on it but then again I live in NY so there are alot of bumps here. If you decide to put it on, don't ever think about driving fast ever again b/c you'll risk cracking it. Oh my bumper lasted like 6-8 months before the first crack.

I also plan on putting my stock bumper back on in a month or so. In my opinion the kit isn't worth it unless you plan on NOT driving your car. I mean its the biggest pain in the arse to have to pull out in reverse just to avoid a scrap.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nyuaznguy:
I have the front bumper of the black widow kit, it rides on stock suspension. Well I have about 6 big fat ass cracks on it but then again I live in NY so there are alot of bumps here. If you decide to put it on, don't ever think about driving fast ever again b/c you'll risk cracking it. Oh my bumper lasted like 6-8 months before the first crack.

I also plan on putting my stock bumper back on in a month or so. In my opinion the kit isn't worth it unless you plan on NOT driving your car. I mean its the biggest pain in the arse to have to pull out in reverse just to avoid a scrap.
</font>
Hehe you just gotta drive cautiosly around certain areas and angle your car ALL THE TIME when going up driveways etc... Better have extra $$$ to repaint and repair your kit once in a while. Thats why now I'm just sticking to urathane lips!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts