Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thought of JDM ITR 16" on their 5th gen. I am just throwing this out there. I saw a pic of the wheel and they might not be that bad? Who knows, I'm medicated.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I thinkitd look good. Jsut replace the A with an H. I think itd look good. I wish iw as medicated, im sick

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
Jsut replace the A with an H. I think itd look good. I wish iw as medicated, im sick</font>
No need its a Honda in Japan

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mediaction, mmmmm... nc pollen + cold = no breathing. tavist d + bud light, priceless.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Ah thanks TPG.

Lol TKITH!! Beer and meds = buuzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know if they come in any color other than white? A grey or gunmetal look like on the USDM ITR. I think that'd be pretty good.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i don't like them, too many spokes!

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just looking for "the" wheel tire combo like all of us. I like my base wheels but want to get something that makes people say, "I wish I thought of that!". Right now I am leaning towards S2000 fronts, but those are going to be hard to find. Besides with my project and dad's corvettes there is little room in the garage for extra wheels. Besides, who would buy 4 S2000 rears? I am big on having a car that is a sleeper to the general public but those who "know" appreciate it.
Later

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
thekidinthehat, going for ITR or S2000 rims would be cool, but I think most people don't do it is because for the same cost of those rims, you can get top-of-the-line aftermarket ones. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the S2000s.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I saw the white 16" JDM ITR wheels on a white Prelude a long time ago. It looked NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCEEE. I've always thought that if Honda ever made a Prelude Type R, those wheels should be what they choose for it.

I didn't think about getting them cus at the time I didn't think white wheels looked good on a Lude other than white.

.....man, does time change perceptions or what??? LOL!! (see sig.
)

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i looked into the older jdm ones for my 4th gen (they have a 4 lug pattern), but it didn't seem like they would look right

1 - 11 of 11 Posts