Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PT Ambassador
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an OLD computer game (iirc I was running Win3.11 when I had it) but for some reason I'm very motivated here recently to find it (well, not motivated enough to dig through my dad's house & find the 5.25" floppy and get a drive and load it, but motivated enough to try and find it & download it if possible).

Name of the game: Conflict

Brief Description. You are Isreal and every country around you wants to nuke your bum. Be a good leader and develop your military while keeping your technology churning out new stuff. Be the first to get nukes and make sure not to use them if someone else has them. Defend your land to win.

IIRC it had no graphics and was almost all text.

Anyone remember it or know where I might go to find it?

·
PT Ambassador
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xbi0s said:
Egypt keeps owning me. I got them once :(
Don't buddy-buddy w/ Libya. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Egypt always hates Libya... get on Libya's bad side long enough for a Libya/Egypt war to start, then turn on Egypt while its resources are tied up and take it out.

Also, make sure to fund your nuclear project... it keeps people from nuking you.

And if you buy most of your arms from the USA (and keep them happy by what you do) you can get $4000M bonuses from them... each year you can grow your military and/or increase your government defense spending... but you don't want to do it too much or you'll piss off the USA and then lose your free ride.

Also, Lebanon can usually be taken out just by watching the strength of the government and backing the uprising while the gov't is fragile.

Also, it's easy to win if you use Nukes, but your score will suck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts