Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any real/true experiences with the JRSC???
...not some Bs...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
LUDED1, i believe, is supposed to get his car back today with pictures and dyno's. Mines not gonna get installed for another week or so until i straighten things out with my shop.

------------------
'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor

G

·
Do the install yourself. It doesn't look that bad. Long and tedious, but not that difficult.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

G

·
Then again, if you're not comfortable doing it yourself, you're better off leaving it to someone experience with these things, but keep your eye on them......

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well, you see that's the thing - the install looks pretty simple and straightforward (relatively speaking), but tedious, as you said, from the instructions provided by JR. Its only a matter if IF something does go wrong, where do i turn? But installing my own supercharger would, of course, make me appreciate soooo much more. Yet, then again, it helps having someone with the technical know-how aid in this process.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hoping that someone actually had one in their car, and could give some feedback on the performance, "IRANMAN" I hope that you can get yours in soon so that we can hear how the JRSC really is...

by the way where did you get yours from and how much???

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well what kind of feedback would you expect about the performance? A couple people have been passengers in supercharged preludes and all they can say is how powerful it is. What else could you expect? That another 60-70HP wouldn't be very powerful?

Btw, i got mine from NOPI for 2800. I found out a copule days ago that wholesale's around 2500....

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Feedback as in:
-any problems with install...
-or any problems after the Supercharger was installed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts