Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my 1st autox this weekend...i have decided i want 1. However, i don't want it to be sticking up like the 1 on Ntpog. Anyone have a more fashionable idea?

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i've seen people mounting them on sun visors, but i have no idea how they did that.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99Prelude_LC:
If mods are like drugs, then i'm addicted to o0OO0o. He's my hero :D</font>

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
I've seen on that uses a suction cup on the moonroof. A friend of mine has that and it's very secure. IOPort sells that one. It's about $100.

I've also seen a custom made mount that utilized a bar that mounted on the passenger seat's two headrest rails.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pork Chop:

I've also seen a custom made mount that utilized a bar that mounted on the passenger seat's two headrest rails.
</font>
I like that idea...but i'm wondering if the camera can zoom out so you can see the inside of the dashboard? oh well..guess i'll just have to try it myself.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Can't you just get a wide-angle lens so you can see the dash? I used my friends camera and mount (the moonroof one) in my car once and it gave a nice view of the entire dash all the way across, but not low enough to see the shifter. You can see the steering wheel, so it's a good way of seeing if you have good hand placement on the wheel. The rearview mirror gets in the way though, so I turned it 90 degrees sideways (still blocks part of the view).

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
I like that idea...but i'm wondering if the camera can zoom out so you can see the inside of the dashboard? oh well..guess i'll just have to try it myself.

--Sam

</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts