Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2K1LudeSE:
Is it hard to do or just a plain bolt-on affair? I really want to do it myself. Thanks.</font>
Really, really simple task. No instructions needed. You don't even have to raise the frontend. Like you said "plain bolt-on affair".

------------------

Adrian's Webpage

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
There's a site up that has them...Joon knows it...I think

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH (stock)
-15.4 @ 90.8 (finally! ;))

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
235 Posts
BAM! Here you go!
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/prelude/1999/19827_01.html

I wish i was installing mine =(. I got it delivered today, but it was damaged. The box was all tore up, crack in the lip, and 3 inch scratch. So UPS sent it back, and i have to wait 3 days for a new one.

Well have fun installing it, while im here envious of you.

-Tony

------------------
98' Diamond White Type SH:
RS*R Down Springs, Tanabe G-Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Strut Bar, APEX-i VAFC, JDM Fogs, 18" RH Evos D6000, OEM Front Lip (On its way)

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TcT118:
BAM! Here you go!

I wish i was installing mine =(. I got it delivered today, but it was damaged. The box was all tore up, crack in the lip, and 3 inch scratch. So UPS sent it back, and i have to wait 3 days for a new one.

Well have fun installing it, while im here envious of you.

-Tony
</font>
F-ing UPS!!!! They seem to always beat their stuff to crap....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not that you need the instructions or anything, but they come in the box with the chin spoiler! Very simple! All you need is a short handled phillips screw driver and your set. Don't forget to use the two sided 3M gookey tape (that's a technical term) to hold down the sides of your lip tight against your bumper.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TimbES3:

Is the rear OEM under-body spoiler harder to install?
</font>
A tiny bit........NOTHING to be scared of.
Most people will laugh at you if you have to pay someone to install this kit. You'll see when you get the instructions. It's not hard. If you can turn a screw driver and a ratchet you're alright.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Joon! WTF is this?

That's just scary.

But I think the fact that the link comes from http://www.corvetteforum.net scares me even more

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spite:
Joon! WTF is this?

That's just scary.

But I think the fact that the link comes from http://www.corvetteforum.net scares me even more

</font>
It has nothing to do with Corvettes. There's nothing wrong with Corvettes anyway. It's a picture from the latest Radiohead album's liner notes.

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited May 03, 2001).]

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
It has nothing to do with Corvettes. There's nothing wrong with Corvettes anyway. It's a picture from the latest Radiohead album's liner notes.

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited May 03, 2001).]
</font>
Yeah, but how'd you find it? Anyway, I was just teasing... take it easy.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
It's really creepy. The first time it blinked I hit my head against the headrest! Cool sig toy

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Thanks alot, guys. I'll pick it up today and install it.</font>
hey, another preluder with an SE in OTTAWA!

i just got my oem kit too
i'll be installing it over the weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi, jkoc, where did u get your kit from? I got mine from Dow Honda, but the side skirts are on back order, and there is no arrival date yet. So I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I get the full kit.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
hi, jkoc, where did u get your kit from? I got mine from Dow Honda, but the side skirts are on back order, and there is no arrival date yet. So I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I get the full kit.</font>
i got mine from dow honda too. BEST shop for genuine honda parts in ottawa as far as i'm concerned. i got a pretty wicked deal on my kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts