Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to see if it looks good on a black 5gen. I think it will since I don't like big aluminum wing, it's unique. It would be better if it's carbon fiber.
what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
I'm not sure I like where you mount it. I don't like wings that stick up and out like that, I think it would look better if it was more over the trunk lid.

just a heads up on your sig pic, the maximum height is 150 pixles.
kthxbye.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
if it was more over the trunk lid then it would actually look ok...the way it is in that pic it looks funny

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
wings really only look good when you're look at it from the front bumper....where you barely see anything on it. any other angle just shows how ridiculous they look, not even steven's looked good ::shrug:: the smaller ones would look better, but it's still an aluminum wing :(

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
JakeTheSlayer said:
I'm not sure I like where you mount it. I don't like wings that stick up and out like that, I think it would look better if it was more over the trunk lid.
it only sticks out that far cuz it's on an integ, so they don't have the trunk space like preludes....it'll look better on a prelude cuz it's lower an won't stick out as far as that

·
Registered
565 Posts
i hate big wings, i hate big kits, and i am not TOO fond of the agressive look

but if i was to get an aluminum wing, i would definately get this wing...why? because the wing doesnt try to emphasize itself, it adds to the car IMO...it doesnt shout out for attention, instead it modifies the overall look of the car, instead of completely trying to be the center point

1 - 9 of 9 Posts