Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just like the subject says, but has anyone ordered from taka kaira before? any problems with them? and did shipping take forever? just wondering if i should order from them. thanks in advance

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not yet but I plan on doing it in a couple weeks when I get paid. What are you gonna be ordering? I'm hoping to get the JUN front lip from them but so far they haven't returned my emails.:(

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Many of the japanese tuner shops never even bother returning e-mails...they get bombarded by JDM-hungry Americans, I guess.

J

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I ordered my steering hub adapter from them a year or two ago and had absolutely no difficulty with them. They emailed me and I emailed back my info (after submitting the online form) and then I waited for the package which took around 3 weeks or less (which I thought was pretty good) to make it to me all the way from Japan.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Can't remember. Don't they have a shipping chart on the website that would estimate the charges to each zone around the world?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Someone mentioned the JUN lip so I'll tell you this....

When I enquired about getting the lip shipped over they said that it would be worthless due to the shipping cost. They said it would only be worth it if I get a few people together to all order at the same time. Maybe that guy was just crazy, dont know.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
4bidden said:
Someone mentioned the JUN lip so I'll tell you this....

When I enquired about getting the lip shipped over they said that it would be worthless due to the shipping cost. They said it would only be worth it if I get a few people together to all order at the same time. Maybe that guy was just crazy, dont know.
Makes sense...group buy would make the shipping spread out among a number of people, b/c I bet they have to pad & wrap it so well, and use VERY fragile shipping methods to make sure it doesn't come to you in many pieces, and shipping big things from Japan ain't cheap, as we all know.

J

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
They deliver. My freind with an S2K that lives in belgium ordered a Mugen exhaust system from them with no problems.

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
I personally haven't used them but know of people who have and they have found them to be excellent. They were very professional and delivery was about 2 weeks and packaging was very well done too.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I might be in for JUN lip GB sometime in the near future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts