Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
^^^I thought you lived in SoCal for some funny reason. :eek:

Right on!
Nope, HS in bay area thats why Blacktraxx did my lude. Undergrad in SoCal then Law School in Sac. Ended up in CV. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
My wife DD the G I change from the Tahoe to the NSX depending on if I need to pick my daughter up from the in-laws or not. I drive the Tahoe 3 days and the NSX 2 days. The Waverunner gets used nearly every weekend though as well as the 203.
Pedro this weekend!

·
Registered
3 Posts
BUUMMP!!!! :stick::stick:

so, new to the forum, my first car was a 93 si, crash...

i have longed for it for 6 years. i am now driving a wrx. and i am picking up ANOTHER white 93 si next month. just thought i would come by and check out the scene, for sacramento. (citrus heights actually)

wonder if anyone looks here anymore... :shrug:

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,144 Posts
^Hardly, try bayareaprelude.com. Not the most high traffic site, but it isn't doing so bad, has some cool people on it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
BAP is okay, I check this site waaay more though. With a 93 si I'm not sure how much that part of the site is updated. Bap has some meets but not if your Citrus Heights area. Most is actual bay area. Slipknot is cool though on BAP and he's Elk Grove with a 4g.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,144 Posts
All you guys that live in those areas with clubs dedicated to them(socal, norcal) really make me wonder. I wish I had weekly Prelude meets happening only 45 miles away, or only 20 miles away.

I hear those guys down south saying "ya but I dont wanna drive 20 miles, dats to much".

:mad: I would be happy if they'd have a Prelude meet within a hundred fvcking miles of my house..........once a month.

You guys are friggin lucky. I'd be a bigger part of the Prelude community if I had one(a community that is).

·
Registered
3 Posts
well, im gettin my prelude for my birthday in a couple weeks.

this is my current car (had to make a thumbnail, photo was too big)

thum.jpg

but i want my first car back!!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts