Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Actually, I'm flying to LA to look at a Prelude this weekend! (I've actually made a few posts about my search). I see a lot of Preludes in Sacramento, but very few Black ones with low mileage, which is what I'm looking for. If everything goes well this weekend I will be a new proud owner of a stock 2000 Prelude...I'll be praying it works out.

I live in the Greenhaven/Pocket area.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I probably won't want to make any stops ;). It's a long enough drive as it is. But I'm actually not sure if this is going to work out now, because the whole thing's been kinda weird. His first post on Autotrader about a month ago said the car had 78,000 miles (asking $9k) ...but then he just reposted it and it and now it says 95,000 miles (asking $8,500). Wtf? I really hope there's some kind of wierd honest mistake, because it's impossible for a car to gain 17,000 miles in 30 days. You would have to be driving 500 miles a day. There's been a couple other wierd things but when I talked to him on the phone a few days ago, everything seemed fine. I'm going to call him one more time Friday evening and see what he says. I hope it's not some kind of hoax that will cost my time/money. :( He's said I can take it to a mechanic and stuff, so it doesn't seem like he's trying to hide anything. But this mileage change last minute on his listing is really confusing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm about 30min out of sac. Up in the foothills off of highway 50, Cameron Park if you know where that is. Definitely interested in making friends with other prelude owners, I have non :(

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,164 Posts
Try Bayareaprelude.com.....That is a more centralized site to your area.

There are a few luders from around there on PO though. Good to see another CA Prelude on here though!:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm about 30min out of sac. Up in the foothills off of highway 50, Cameron Park if you know where that is. Definitely interested in making friends with other prelude owners, I have non :(
I do know where Cameron Park is. I work down hwy 50 off of Mather Field Rd. I don't have any prelude owning friends either so this is cool.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seriously. I was down on power inn yesterday and will probably be back on monday. Saw a red 5th gen. lol I'm embarrassed by my car right now. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't be embarrassed by a lude! It's alright, mines nothing of anything nice looking. Well unless it's all ricered out or something :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I used to live in Bakersfield, Pierce. I feel sorry for you. lol

Hi Diaz!!

DrHeckley - My lude still has primer spots and rust all over her and is missing the front bumper cover. I've spent so much money and time getting/keeping her running I haven't gotten to the cosmetics yet. If you want to meet up, let me know. I'll be online for awhile longer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, I'm totally interested in meeting up sometime. Mine could definitely use some love, but is all in one piece :D

Spent everything I have on just oil changes gas and cigarettes. Been out of work for awhile now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I found a couple of bumpers so hopefully I'll get one of them next week. I still have to get my oil changed. I'll pm you my number.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts