Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,162 Posts
Yep after the switch I check in once a week, and it seems like only a handful of other people have made a visit since.

·
Locksley and Bagale?
288 Posts
Pretty much. The site overall seems to have some minimal traffic, but this area is practically dead.

Sad. Eighteen years ago, I first hated it here (transplant from the other site) because it was impossible to keep up with threads. Funny, now, that I wish it were more like those times. #gettingold

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
I'm not in here much either. :/ I keep up with some of the OG PO'ers on Facebook these days. I keep going back and forth about getting them all to post back here again for old times sake.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,162 Posts
James, does any of them or you use that "Prelude People" group? Or do you just contact them personally? I may sign up if some of you guys actually hang in a public forum. I don't expect a bunch of OG's to invite me to see their entire real life profiles lol
(That's what I never like about FB/myspace)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Sad. Eighteen years ago, I first hated it here (transplant from the other site) because it was impossible to keep up with threads. Funny, now, that I wish it were more like those times. #gettingold
Isn't that the truth. I'm not sure if its coming up 20 years? I was 19 when I had my 4g and I'm 39 this year, man I'd love to tell the 19 year old some lessons :laugh:
It was a great snapshot in time, one of the many over the years. OT was always pretty friendly.

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
James, does any of them or you use that "Prelude People" group? Or do you just contact them personally? I may sign up if some of you guys actually hang in a public forum. I don't expect a bunch of OG's to invite me to see their entire real life profiles lol
(That's what I never like about FB/myspace)
They do. There has been a couple of Zoom PO calls recently too, which to me brought back memories of those AIM PO chat groups. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts