Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I heard there was one for SOCAL prelude forum or something, but for some reason everytime i sign up there, they never activate my damn sign up, so i have no clue if its even active. I'm in San Diego.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, so if anyone knows the SOCAL prelude.com forum admin or someone over there, can you give them a poke and find out if its still active or whats going on? I tried emailing the admin on their email address like it said a handful of times in 2 weeks and still got no response.

·
Registered
130 Posts
socalprelude.com 0wnz haha

yea i'll hit him up... he's been really busy...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ok he's been informed... yea man... you guys would have a lot of fun with us...

We usually have meets every so often... and they are big... like 50+ preludes alone, we chill in San Diego and have bbq, or in Corona...

We roll deep...

I also set up secret 4th gen meets every so often and go chill @ long beach and take photos...

I can provide pix if you want to see our BIG TURNOUT.. :D :bigthumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
That would be sweet. I have some questions that i havent got up the nerve to post here because i know how much people like to jump on nubs and such. :laugh: At least this way i would have some people to talk to and figure out what the cars doing and have the car actually there to show.

·
Registered
130 Posts
That would be sweet. I have some questions that i havent got up the nerve to post here because i know how much people like to jump on nubs and such. :laugh: At least this way i would have some people to talk to and figure out what the cars doing and have the car actually there to show.
yea i know what u mean... everyone there are courteous and would offer to help...

there were a few occassions we had a late night meet, titled fix your car meet... we stayed up at 2-3 am, doing h23 to h22 swaps, suspension, etc.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I hope you got my message... We having a huge 4th gen meet tomorrow in Long Beach...

I got 20 4th genners confirmed...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, i saw that. Unfortunatly i live in SD and i had work that day, so i doubt id even be able to make it. Sorry. Maybe another time and place.

·
Registered
130 Posts
hit up socalprelude.com

there are a lot of IE peepz there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts