Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone have a prelude in the san antonio area??? And anyone go out to amc on thursdays??

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are quite a few around town. We have a small group that gets together evey so often. We usually try to meet by the Ingram Park Mall.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yea 5th gens or 4ths? and the other meet i go to is fuddruckers by ingram on saturday nights... we should get something going if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
5 Posts
us in the san antonio area should get somethin goin, i have a 5th gen and have been looking for a meet, maybe the show thats on every friday at topperwien and 35, it would be cool to have a little prelude section goin on..

·
Registered
38 Posts
us in the san antonio area should get somethin goin, i have a 5th gen and have been looking for a meet, maybe the show thats on every friday at topperwien and 35, it would be cool to have a little prelude section goin on..
hi my name is jesus i am the prisendent of sapog san antonio prelude owners group we had a meet on saturday and went to the meet at the home depo at 1604 and culbera on sunday if you want we are going to san antonio race way on wensday i pm you my number hope you can make it out to the next sapog meet

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so lets get something going then....4th and 5ths....my 5th gen is hurtin for some friends lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts