Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
What the deuce?
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm not sure if this was a car audio or 4th gen forum question but I figured since its 4th gen specific this would be the better spot. Anyways I was wondering if anyone fit a dual 12'' sub box between their wheel wells. I just measured and its 29'' between the wells but I'm having a tough time finding a box for my 2 Infinitys that will fit between there. Thanks for the replies.

·
Banned
262 Posts
I think they will fit but you need to have a custom box made.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Deepmist said:
You mean like this:

Yah its been done.
red92s is the resident xpert on making these.
No he doesnt mean like that. He means a box with 2 subs fitting across the back. When I was looking no premade boxes for 12's where close to fitting. My box with 2 10's fits between them. I would just get a custom box.

·
Roar!
665 Posts
brendon2k said:

No he doesnt mean like that. He means a box with 2 subs fitting across the back. When I was looking no premade boxes for 12's where close to fitting. My box with 2 10's fits between them. I would just get a custom box.
ah, ic, misread.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i have two 12's... at least you measured. i was so excited i got 12s i forgot to. baaaaaaaarely fits with the box i have:rolleyes:

one on the left is for 10s (heavy!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 2 Kicker comp VR 12's in a premade sealed box. I don't have much room but if you use the fold down rear seat you could fit stuff behind the box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts