Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so say I have a layer of polish and a layer of wax right now, and I keep waxing my car say every two weeks...

will the polish always stay protected? Will the car keep its shine until the wax is all gone, and then the polish faids away?

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
yup; as long as you have a layer of wax on top, nothing under it can possibly wear away. thats why if you use a glaze, and wax the car regularly, its almost as good as actually removing the swirls! ;)

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
im confused....whats polish???lol its not the same as wax???

i use gold class wax, what polish should i use?

·
6,152 Posts
where can i get it and is it called meguiars 2 step polish????

·
6,152 Posts
kragens???? lol

dont have those here.....well maybe i do but nowhere near me:shrug:

·
ricersmakethebabyjesuscry
633 Posts
MugenPoweredLude- you are the biggest post whore ever

that being said

if you can't find it at kragens, properautocare.com or meguiars.com, OR call meguiar's and find a local retailer

HOWEVER

if you don't know what you're doing you should stick with the consumer stuff

·
Registered
200 Posts
Step #2 isn't professional grade and you can't hurt your paint with it. Any advance auto or autozone or even wal-mart should have it. It's called deep crystal polish. I suggest claybarring and using step #1... deep crystal paint cleaner too before you apply the polish... and then apply a coat of wax over top.

·
6,152 Posts
DjChowFun said:
MugenPoweredLude- you are the biggest post whore ever
Thank You!:bigthumb:

but im not really a post whore...yes i have a high post count and only been here for a short time but i also contribute and try to help out members....

and besides we all know andre(99Interlude) is the biggest post whore ever;) :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts