Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep I used the "Search" feature before posting this. At this point I am confused. I have a factory Honda CD player (NO CD changer installed) 4 years ago I had a shop install a iPod adapter to the stereo so I could at the time use my iPod and now days use my iPhone for music streaming,etc. Since I have a small Belkin Bluetooth adapter lying around, and my DD CRX has a Bluetooth deck, I wanted to add the Bluetooth receiver to the factory CD radio. Now I have installed many stereos in the past so I am NOT a noob here.

My question is simply this; WITHOUT having the CD changer (trunk mount factory one) in my car, and w/o removing radio to decide which adapter to order, I am wondering which of these I can use. I have a 14 pin connector (female) adapter here if I can use it. It has RCA outputs. OR do I need the roundish looking 8 pin(?) one? I have no desire to use CD player deck nor listen to local radio. Strictly iPhone music and such.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeap.. I mean without getting in there and experimenting yourself.. it's pretty hard for anyone to understand exactly what you got going on or to give advice on it.

Plus if you have installed many stereos.. you know as much as anyone that you should just replace the head unit and be done with it. You will be happier in the end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts