Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
Joined
·
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as an update on my "i'm teh drunk" post, so i text messaged her yesterday afternoon, but didn't get a reply back till today. i waited 30 mins to text her and she has not responded back. damn, this girl is good :eek: typical mind games or no?

SAM
 

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
Joined
·
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lucke said:
she might just be busy or not in a place where she can text back... :shrug:
took her 24 hrs to respond back to original text, now it's been over a hour, no response. this is from a girl that does over 2000 texts a month :shrug:

SAM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
atlxchink said:
took her 24 hrs to respond back to original text, now it's been over a hour, no response. this is from a girl that does over 2000 texts a month :shrug:

SAM
i didn't know that... but i've read a text then closed it and forgot about it :eek: only to respond 24 hours later
 

·
THE LONELY MONK
Joined
·
6,005 Posts
I have never text a girl regarding going out. I always call.

--Sam
 

·
Proud Daddy
Joined
·
4,863 Posts
Don't text her back, unless she sends you a message.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
VeeTec said:
Don't text her back, unless she sends you a message.
Yes. DO NOT text her back unless she sends you a msg. But when she does text you back, dont text her back right away either. you know the rules. use your best judgement on how long you should wait to txt her back by whats in the msg. then take the amount of time you decide, and wait longer.. because youll probably be too anxious and excited that she finally texted you back. im not talkin days here, just enough to keep her waiting... and thinking... and wondering... and worrying... haHA!!!
 

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
Joined
·
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on another note, i'm curious to everyone's opinions. why must girls play games like this? i know why, just curious as to any other perspectives that maybe i have not heard of.

SAM
 

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
^^ why do you play the ****ing game? just call her up and ask her whats up. dont bother texting her
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
so true. I have heard from plenty of girls that they think texting is informal....not to mention some even think you are sending a generic "hey whats up" to every chick in your phone book.

But sometimes text is perfect.....sometimes it is not...
 

·
SuperMod
Joined
·
7,962 Posts
she's keeping you on the backup list in case she doesn't have anything better lined up for V-day. And then she'll string you along, not put out, and stop answering your calls the next day.


:jape:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
atlxchink said:
yeah, i definately waited about 30 mins or so to text her back

SAM
30 MINUTES!!! awww man i was talkin a few hours AT LEAST... how long did she make you wait before she got back to you? and what did she say in the text??? oh and just like showoff said, they do tend to think of it as unformal especially in situations when a phone call is perfectly acceptable... texts should only be made during times when shes at work or in class, or when shes just your friend... if something develops, texting might be more acceptable down the road
 

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
^^ and i repeat again you wonder why ppl play games? because you keep it going, just be a freaking man and call her up and ask her whats up, if she doesnt asnwer the phone, leave her a voice mail, with your current situation, and half at it. stop being a pussy and doing this wait game.

if a girl doesnt call me back after i tried a few time, i ususally deleted the number for a few days and not call her at all. why go trought all the mess and trouble when you know you want ask her out.
 

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
Joined
·
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MidNKight-lude said:
^^ and i repeat again you wonder why ppl play games? because you keep it going, just be a freaking man and call her up and ask her whats up, if she doesnt asnwer the phone, leave her a voice mail, with your current situation, and half at it. stop being a pussy and doing this wait game.

if a girl doesnt call me back after i tried a few time, i ususally deleted the number for a few days and not call her at all. why go trought all the mess and trouble when you know you want ask her out.
dude, wtf crawled up your ass? :twitch: i'm asking something and you're here calling me names?

SAM
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top