Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, i've developed this stupid thing i do now......

since i have contacts.......sometimes its really windy or i'm outside all day or in a dry room.........they get dry.......so i pick a nosehair to get the tears going and

BAM!

they are re-moisten

p.s i'm bored doing a capsim simulation thingy for school and its boring

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
That's disgusting dude. If you want your eyes to water, just put some KIMCHI in it.

--Sam

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
If you really do that...wow.

Whenever I need my eyes to water I just try to yawn a few times and my eyes will water immediately. No gross, woman-repelling stuff needed.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
You could always put it in a girls drink and make her drowsy then take her home.

--Sam

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
petern101 said:
and it just so happens i smell the "indian" ppl more so than the asians (even though i sometimes smell them too)
yea you are weird. :laugh:

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
ScottMan said:
If you really do that...wow.

Whenever I need my eyes to water I just try to yawn a few times and my eyes will water immediately. No gross, woman-repelling stuff needed.
+1

SAM

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
NiMaDiFoB said:
man, pull one of them nose hairs that are DEEPLY embedded into your noz, that are like 1in long. you'll cry so much you won't need eye drops for weeks

OMG you're not kidding, I had some weird nose hair grow so it was driving me crazy, when I finally got the focher and pulled it out my eyes went to water immediately. :eek:

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
yea I hate those buggers stuck all the way up in your nose. But I love being able to finally breathe when I get it out! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
the thing with long noz hair, is when you breathe, the bastard moves around, and you sit there thinkin it's a boogar. So u fumble around while no one looking and you cant find that boogar, and it suddenly dawns upon you, that it's a nose hair. yank it out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts