Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On June 8th, the day after the Prelude Meet in AL my car is in the shop for a couple of weeks. Listed below is everything that is going into my car. What do you think? These are the basic mods that I am doing initally. Let me know if you think I am missing anything.

Take care... ; )
Jonathan Allyn
http://www.jonathanallyn.com

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC

JE pistons 9.0:1 "87mm"
Eagle H-Beam 2piece forged rods
JE Rings, Pins etc...
Darton Sleeves
AEM Tru-Power Pulley Kit
Skunk2 Cam Gears

DRAG 4 turbo kit w/
Greddy Type S bov
Turbonetics To4/T3
Spearco Intercooler
Copper Head Gasket
HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer
Auto Guage Tachometer
Hondata engine management
Black Widow body kit, with VIS Omega Rear bumper

Due to the amount of $$ going out on this right now, in the near future I will probably upgrade my injectors to the RC550's. But since I am in GA we still get 93 octane so I should be ok for a while.

·
400whp club reject
2,411 Posts
You'll probably want to get the injectors when you everything else and have it tuned altogether. I don't really see how your stock injectors are going to support any reasonable hp without raising your fuel pressure thru the roof

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, your probably right about those injectors. Whats $350.00 when you are spending 8+ grand on a turbo conversion. I mean that 350.00 means alot to me at this point. Maybe the body kit will be put on later.

Thanks!

Jonathan

·
Registered
355 Posts
since your in a bind for money y don't u go with cheaper injectors. RC's are about the most expensive injectors you can get. Did i ever think of RC blanks, or siemen/deka msd injectors??

Also how come your not running a intank fuel pump??

·
400whp club reject
2,411 Posts
well since he will be using hondata and larger injectors stock fuel pressures will be achived, hence the stock pump will suffice

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, thanks for the valuable input so far. I may have to consider that fuel pump issue since I plan on being able to put out somewhere in the 300's for hp. Do you have any recomendations for fuel pumps?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts