Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK ever since changing my cda-7875 for the new cda-9813 , my speakers dont sound as good as before...Its like all my mid-bass are dead , I set the bass focus to 80 still no bass..I tried adjusting everything...still nothing...whats wrong? My speakers sounded so nice when I had the cda-7875...Any tips are welcome...Thanks

- Cordova

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Are they running off an amp or off the deck? Did you run a separate power cable to the battery for the deck? If listening to MP3 discs are you using the MX function?

I have the same deck (I LOVE IT!) with Infinity Kappa 60.5CS components and mine sounds excellent. They're run off a Kicker amp though. When I had MX off and listened to mp3 cds everything sounded muffled and not clear. Adjusting the settings and using the MX feature made everything great.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOHCVTEC190 said:
Are they running off an amp or off the deck? Did you run a separate power cable to the battery for the deck? If listening to MP3 discs are you using the MX function?

I have the same deck (I LOVE IT!) with Infinity Kappa 60.5CS components and mine sounds excellent. They're run off a Kicker amp though. When I had MX off and listened to mp3 cds everything sounded muffled and not clear. Adjusting the settings and using the MX feature made everything great.
Running off the deck....No separate power cable...I dont really listening to MP3s ...The quality is not that good...Im using the MX function all the time...Literally there's no bass at all...Just loud treble...How can I get more bass without running an amp? Right now , I have Kicker K60s in the front...JBL powerseries in the back... They sounded so nice before...

- Cordova

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys....I finally decide to re-wire everything...I fixed the problem!! Now I have alot of bass! Its crazy...I guess I didnt tighten the butt-connectors enough...

- Cordova

1 - 5 of 5 Posts