Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alphajesse said:
The Prelude is so heavy that it attracts other cars with a gravitational field stronger than the Earth's.
This is true on so many levels. My car has been used and abused by others using it as a guard rail. :eek: And I have the heavy SH. :jape:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
My car was backed into by an SUV who saw me parked there at first, then drove past my car, and backed up into my rear bumper during a weird "k" turn to go back the other way.. Yes these cars are magnets for other cars

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
petern101 said:
actually it attracts problems............
that as well but mine seems to love attracting other cars. :eek: I have yet to have any mechanical or electrical problem. *knocksonwood* Mostly body/frame damage.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Driver: OMFG!! What kinda car is that?!

Me: A prelude..

Driver: Oh crap!! I couldnt steer clear of it! it came OUT OF NOWHERE!! I could have sworn my car was drawn to it!!

Me: Eh... What's your insurance company again?

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh it also attracts deers. :laugh:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Deer love our perty cars....

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
I Dont Find My Lude Heavy... I Got Enough Pony To Pulll That Thing N Rawwwwwwww.....

·
Eh. :(
3,254 Posts
It also draws the ladies- I had a pic of mine on my phone and some of the girlies at the bar started saying nice things about it...
Unfortunately it is at home in the garage to prevent the normal attraction of cars into it.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree that ladies like the car but the curse lives on.

I wish I had a garage. At least I have a backyard for the car to sit in. :( but no cover to keep the snow off. :sigh:

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
every single time I drive the miata... I almost get into a car accident b/c no one sees me... I have so many lil scratches that I just give up... I guarentee I have more on the road problems than ludes... people don't see me!

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets all go play bumper cars!!!! :jape:

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
liquidxnitez said:
Lets all go play bumper cars!!!! :jape:
Dibs on the white one!

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
I get so many people that murge lanes, etc, as if Im not there. WTF?

It also draws the comments. I even had a guy yell through his window at a stop light, "hey, what kind of car is that?, Its a 99?"

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
PreludeChick89 said:
every single time I drive the miata... I almost get into a car accident b/c no one sees me... I have so many lil scratches that I just give up... I guarentee I have more on the road problems than ludes... people don't see me!

U wont believe how many truck driver's almost crushed me.. :( When i was trying to get past them or just hit the brakes so i could get behind them.. And the horn.. They cant hear that lil dinky thing

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Oreo said:
U wont believe how many truck driver's almost crushed me.. :( When i was trying to get past them or just hit the brakes so i could get behind them.. And the horn.. They cant hear that lil dinky thing
cuz you don't have any probably!?!!? :laugh:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
liquidxnitez said:
cuz you don't have any probably!?!!? :laugh:

I had a horn on my MIATA bish.. :chase: it just sounded like a clown car horn.. :eek:

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Oreo said:
I had a horn on my MIATA bish.. :chase: it just sounded like a clown car horn.. :eek:
OoooOooo.........see you never said MIATA bish!! :laugh: :laugh:

Did it play la kuka racha (sp?) ? :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts