Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I was bored...So I decided to go visit Natalie ( dvsracergirl)...Here are some pix..

WRX with Toda stroker kit (was mid 12's I believe until engine blew)

Alex's Lude (S2k silverstone with Rota slipstreams)

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts

is that a supra?

cool shop. :cool:

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
hehe niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee i got to go back and visit blacktrax next time i go to the bay, but damn did that wrx blow up? bleh i remember them working on it last time i was there bwahhahaha. he neeeeeeeeed to tune that bishhhhhhhhhh.... haha got to luv the stang, i know they have no hate for domestic there. anyhow where is Nat's 4th gen?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
whiteH23A1 said:

Yes it is...auto though.. :rolleyes:
dude...do u know anything about supras????

the auto are so much faster than the 6speed.....so before u go rolling eyes auto..make sure u know what u are talking about.

Now i am done venting....nice pics...that Silverstone prelude looks just like a satin silver on that cloudy day.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
makavelli1227 said:

dude...do u know anything about supras????

the auto are so much faster than the 6speed.....so before u go rolling eyes auto..make sure u know what u are talking about.

Now i am done venting....nice pics...that Silverstone prelude looks just like a satin silver on that cloudy day.
Yes I do...My friend owns an 94 Single Turbo. So dont go flaming on me...Just because I said its an auto , you dont have to say " make sure u know what u are talking about "

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MidNKight-lude said:
hehe niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee i got to go back and visit blacktrax next time i go to the bay, but damn did that wrx blow up? bleh i remember them working on it last time i was there bwahhahaha. he neeeeeeeeed to tune that bishhhhhhhhhh.... haha got to luv the stang, i know they have no hate for domestic there. anyhow where is Nat's 4th gen?
Sorry Hien...The 4th gen looked prettie beat up , I decided not to take pix until its done :bigthumb:

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
whiteH23A1 said:

Sorry Hien...The 4th gen looked prettie beat up , I decided not to take pix until its done :bigthumb:
:laugh: :laugh: haha i know that why i said take pics of it, danny rolled that thing hard:laugh:

·
Registered
971 Posts
okie hien and dai dai

thanks a bunch dai dai for putting those stupid pics up! hahaha argh! oh wells....i was beat that day....:( so hot and tired....and NO ONE will take pics of my 4th gen till its done....;) TOP SECRET! alex is having fun rapping parts off it tho....while i build the engine.

the wrx should be done soon.....hes building his engine this time around. instead of upgrading the turbo and being boost happy without the right build up and blowing the engine.

the saleen is almost done....:) cant wait to see that car back on the road again!

DAYMN i need to clean my desk! hahahhaa and Cammy needs a new house...she remodels it quite often ;) damn puppies! but i love her.....shes my baby girl :)

oh yeah and my other babys *jei's car* is a 96! ;)

·
r.i.p. jape
465 Posts
man u guys have had that saleen in there forever.... actually all the cars in those pix were there when i came down like 4 months ago lol.

·
Registered
971 Posts
leif said:
man u guys have had that saleen in there forever.... actually all the cars in those pix were there when i came down like 4 months ago lol.
yeah a few of them were....most of them are long term projects that why.....total engine build ups and a lot of custom fab. some of the guys come in for simple stuff like lowering jobs and end up staying for engine builds....cant complain....the works coming in! :)

the saleen engine came from canada....the wrx we had to wait on the toda parts and the 510 is being build from the ground up....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts