Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0_0
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nutty:

Free business trip to hawaii :bigthumb:

Too bad i'm here by myself sitting at starbucks just to get internet access though. Gotta wait for the boss to call me so we can go to registration for the meetings.

Too bad i can't go beat up on the rental car since all the roads around here are crowded with slow driving tourists and stuff. Other than that...i'm bored outta my mind since i'm broke. Gotta save for vegas for superbowl :smoker:

·
0_0
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had about a 2 hr break from meetings today and made it out to the beach. Well, i didn't actually make it to the beach, i was still in my dress shoes and button up shirt. So, i sat at a picnic bench before the sand and watched the sunset. Boring to say the least since i was by myself, but probably the best part of the trip so far. It was nice to see something so beautiful in comparison to black lava rocks everyewhere. It sucks that i didn't bring my camera since i didn't think i was gonna have such a big break.

I gotta be in meetings all day tomorrow from 7am till dinner, then another business dinner/reception. So hopefully i can make it onto the beach and into the water wednesday morning before my flight home at 12:30. Hope i can wake up early enough for that!

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
lotta of japanese tourists there... hollaaa...

hope you enjoy your trip... damn that sucks if 99% of your trip is ALL business... need some time to go out and explore! soak up the weather cuz you know how the weather is over here in the bay area :jape:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts