Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
350Z!

It's all about organizing as you load. 3 carts were pushed out to load the car.

I started wondering if I would have enough room, but experience had me feeling pretty confident.

So I guess the 350Z is a grocery getter too!

Oh yeah, I had a passenger with me as well.:)

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
I'll have to post up the pic of the time I bought $240 worth of stuff from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I had a full-length mirror over my passenger seat seat-belted down. :jape:

But it does fit quite a bit, if you utilize all the space. I've fit up to like $150 or so in groceries in it.

Nice work warren. :bigthumb:

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sabs said:
ibschwettcommentsaboutwalmart

that's pretty good, trunk must be deeper than it looks.
Yeah, I was waiting on that. I shop there for groceries mostly.

Unfortunately, they beat the closest competitor by around $50-$70 for the same amount, or I would just shop at Kroger.

The space the Z has is better than most people realize.:)

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
My CRX is the same way. People are surprised by how much I can fit in that thing if packed correctly.

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
you are the man! im always scared to go to the store and get more than a few things so i always take my other care out and never the Z because i never know what im going to get into

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
igotskraped said:
I remember when Warren posted a picture of a receipt he had when he went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. It was probably ~ 1 year ago. It totalled something like $647 or something. Nucking futs dude! I thought that was the coolest thing ever.
Dan

EDIT: Found the link. I was close. $627.99 was the correct answer. http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?t=188448
Yeah, I was trying to do a full months shopping.:)

It lasted around a month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts