Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to check for an update on whats gona happen since its been prety quiet lately about this.

so are we still having a joint dyno thing this sat the 21st at atomic or what? is atomic still doing this?

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
hey. ng luder.. i hope you still remember me? remember i said this month on the 27.. i'm gonna go to LA and you are gonna show me the power.. just wwanted to remind you

-tony

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by po0p:
i just realized my car is in ur sig kevin,
</font>

yup, that's your car next to me, and eric's back in the background.

------------------
97 Black Lude, 5spd
AIM: SADWAP97

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt... damn this post flew to the next page FAST. is no one at all interested anymore?!

98lude!!! where the heck r u man? ur the one who told us about this... is it still happening?
------------------

PERFORMANCE MODS:
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited April 16, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD? its pushed back to the second page like 3 times already...

------------------

PERFORMANCE MODS:
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 95SiR:
i dunno about a specific lude meet there, but its still gonna go down on the 21st at Atomic. be there or be square.

</font>
cool, so its still goin on for sure then. do u know if we have to set appointments or whatever? i have a feeling theres gona be so many people where not all will get a chance to dyno.

how many teg guys r going?

------------------

PERFORMANCE MODS:
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt AGAIN...

where the hecks 98lude?!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
have you tried calling atomic yet? im sure they can answer any questions you have...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im planning to call atomic tomorrow. but the thing here is that we were planning to meet up first. now seems like no ones even interested.

·
Registered
697 Posts
count me in! I would like to see how much hp gain the turbo made after i install it, oh but my lude is almost stock now... sold all the stuff to get turbo...

------------------
-- No Tune, No Life --
Michael Li
-- 1997 Prelude 5spd--

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WHERE THE HELL IS 98LUDE?!?!?

i called atomic today and they said the special is for the "honda club". now since i wasnt the guy who told everyone here about this, i dunno whats up. atomic told me that u gota arrange the times with honda club and their supervisor also arranges the price and everything. so really i myself dont know whats up. doesnt seem like i we can just meet up and go together right now.

does ANYONE know whats up with all this? why am i like the only guy talking here????

go read the post in the teg forum...
------------------

PERFORMANCE MODS:
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited April 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
500 Posts
sorry... busy at work = no time on web. heheeh .. and yes, I am still going to Atomic even if no one is going there. If you guys want to meet up, sure. I am shooting to be there by 9am, cos I want all my stuff done by the end of the day. Ngluder, just say hi when you see me there. =)

------------------
98 Turbo Prelude
www.151boost.com

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey, first of all, i heard their doors open at 10 am. second, i think u shoudl drop by the teg forum...

this goes for EVERYBODY interested in going:

go to the teg forum and find the thread regarding this topic. go sign in and post in the kinesis site. thats all i know for now. i still dont know how they r going to arrange this time wise. someones suppose to organize everyone going into different times...

------------------

PERFORMANCE MODS:
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt, again if ur interested, go sign up...

·
Registered
810 Posts
95 sir, ngluder, ovadalimit, 98lude, and anyone else who's going to atomic -

what time are all you guys going to be there?
I wasn't planning on going necessarily, but if you're all going to be there around the same time - I'll swing by and say hi. I already got my car tuned last week, so I don't need to dyno. I put down 177 hp and 150 lb/ft of torque. Maybe we can all go for rides in each others' cars or something
Do you guys know Dr. Charles? He's a real cool guy. I would get there early if I were you, it usually gets really busy over there. If I swing by, maybe we can all go do something while they are tuning your cars, because it'll probably take a while.

[This message has been edited by LudesLudesLudes (edited April 19, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts