Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.hondaprelude.com/events/details.asp?eventid=454

This should be a BIG meet.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
hmmm...

if i didnt stress that enough:
  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

------------------
AIM: ImagePree

**scratch here, ding there. Sigh...**
OG H-A Member
Who else wants these Jammies???

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
I would like to go to that. That is the closest autox event to my area that I have ever seen. Thanks for the info Joon. If people from ha.net were willing to go, then I might make a trip up there.

------------------
14.6 @ 93.6mph with I/E

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vabeach_lude:
I would like to go to that. That is the closest autox event to my area that I have ever seen. Thanks for the info Joon. If people from ha.net were willing to go, then I might make a trip up there.

</font>
There are several at Summit POint in WV, which is about 70 miles northwest of WDC, right at the tip of WV. I'm not sure how that compares to Laurel, MD for you. There's an autocross going on there this weekend in fact, though it's too late to register. But the DC region club holds a lot of races there.

This meet on HP.com should be fun, it would be hilarious if the autocross was swamped with Preludes
. They'd think it was a conspiracy.

[This message has been edited by gLudeous (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
299 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:
hmmm...

if i didnt stress that enough:
  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

</font>
Hmm....I second that

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More like 4 hours I think......I'd still do it. Remember that picture of a whole line of Preludes? I want to take one of those.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Something like that would be cool.

------------------

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
you know what? i'm gonna be racing in the that autox IF i am still in USA hehe

but Ft Meade is about 30 min from my house and I autoxed there twice last year. and that is also where we had a couple decent sized meets.

someone doesnt know how to take pics.

and here is more info from the mini one last year http://www.hondaprelude.com/events/gallerydetails.asp?eventid=255

hope to see you guys there

------------------
David [email protected]

ICQ UIN: 4310950
AOL SN: Poena97

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
holy crap, Ray!
that's one long line of whips

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

[This message has been edited by jmcn (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I definately want to go to a meet like that!! Since i'm not gonna be able to go to poconos can we get h/a.net sticker for that meet???
Hey Joon, Imagepree, muncher, THATPRELUDEGUY, and all other nj/ny people who might go (sorry if i forgot your names) maybe we can all get together and take the drive down together...just a thought

ps.
Hey joon, thanks again for the great deal and the instructions on the shifter..it works great!

[This message has been edited by Tony (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd go in a heartbeat...if it wasn't all the way in friggin Maryland!!! When is something like that gonna happen around here in Boston???

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'd be a lot more likely to go if the ny/nj luders would meet up and travel there
- I think that would be tight as well.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
wow...that picture is absolutely phenomenal!
Are there even THAT many prelude enthusiasts in one area?

Actually, come to think of it, I treasure the rarity, so its good that no one could ever take a picture like that!

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor
Trying to sell my 17" SSR's

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
if i wansnt going to be in JAPAN... I...wait I wouldnt go anyways.

mwahahaha JDM land here I come.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to go. I'm going to try my hardest to go to that. I have to see how my schedule is but if I go I would try to get all us east coasters who are north of there to meet up and drive down the night before. We'll see.

Tony: you're welcome man.

------------------

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts