Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably OT, but im going to try anyways.

Does anybody just love going to the mall, cruisin', drive up and down the parking places letting your exhaust set off alarms??? I just love the look on peoples faces when you drive by and set off like 4 alarms. You guys probably think im weird, but its fun when your either drunk/bored/obnoxious. Anyways, IBL

peace

[This message has been edited by imaplaya (edited May 06, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Even though I CAN do that I don't because I hate it when I get back to my car and disarm it only to find out that it's telling me that the alarm went off while I was away. So to be courteous I try not to set off anyone's alarm.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

Someone sell me their stock taillights

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
Even though I CAN do that I don't because I hate it when I get back to my car and disarm it only to find out that it's telling me that the alarm went off while I was away. So to be courteous I try not to set off anyone's alarm.

</font>

i hate te 3-chirp alarm went off warning...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.