Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I could so searches on like cardomain to find some 16" wheels in a BB6 but I did with no luck and it will probably take me forever to find what I'm looking for, so I thought this would be easier.

Can anyone post pics of their 5th gens with an aftermarket 16" wheels on them and could you tell me the tire size (like 205/45 R16). I'm going to get some light weight wheels and was thinking of going to a 16" so I can get some good priced ultra lightweight wheels, but I still want the lude to look good (I dont want my wheels to look too small). Any help would be great! Thanks to anyone/everyone who post's something for me :)

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Rota gt3 in 16" seems to be pretty nice. can look pretty awsome to with the right look...

im getting some 16'' rims to. but its a secret what im getting...i dont want anyone to know what im getting lol :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Sweet, yeah I've been really looking into some Rota's. A lot of those wheels are lightweight, and there were a couple other brands I was looking at. I just want to see if some 16" would still look good on the lude cause I like to go to some car shows in the summer

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ nothing specific. There are just some car shows down my way that I like to go to. Nothing special or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts