Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looked in the faq no pics :mad:
alright. can i just cut the black and red wire that goes to the i guess mic on the speaker and hook the 6 x 9 kicker woofers i have up ( the stock speakers are 2 ohm so i assume that the afbs makes the deck 'see' a 4 ohm load so that it doesnt strain the HU. but if the 4 ohm kicker 'woofers' i have wouldnt the HU be seeing like a 6 ohm load being even easier for the HU to push.) if not i looked on the back of the radio and red/yellow and brown/white go the the right side rear and blue/yellow and gray/white go to the left side....when i looked in the back there are different colors coming from the left speaker than mentioned coming from the HU. can i just cut the red/yellow and brown/white and the blue/yellow and gray/white and then connect speaker wire to those and plug in my kicker 6 x 9's

or someone go out and take a pic of where you cut the wires adn let me se what colors they are.

oh, if i am cutting wires before the harness that goes to the afbs where the hell do like the other 8 wires or so go to??? thanks

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Try looking in your original post, now in the Car Audio forum.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats wrong with leaving the afbs system 'engaged' just cutting the red/black wire off the 'mic' i guess from the stock speakers? also can you get me a pic up of yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts