Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be receiving my pulley's pretty soon and will be installing them myself, anyone have any suggestions on installation.

------------------

aLwAyS lOoKiNg To Go FaStEr
2000 Crystal Blue Base Prelude
OEM Body kit
AEM CAI
EIBACH PROKIT
Dc Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
Dc Rear Lower Strut Tower Bar
Mobil One Synthetic 5w-30
AUDIO:Alpine 7965 CD deck,Mtx Thunder 304 @ 375 Watts, Mtx Thunder 302 @ 400 Watts Powering A 12 Inch Mtx 8000, and Alpine 12 Disc Cd Changer

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Get a big, BIG breaker rod for the crank bolt.

Plus do a search on the AEM pullies, and maybe check the FAQ.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
327 Posts
I hope spite is kidding about the crank pulley thing. Also, you have a Helms, look in there. It's easier if you remove the alternator.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by grnlude97:
I hope spite is kidding about the crank pulley thing. Also, you have a Helms, look in there. It's easier if you remove the alternator.

Daniel

grnlude97
</font>
Hmm... I'm not sure anymore. Is it the crank pulley that's impossible to get off, or the alternator? Or was it something completely different? =/

·
Registered
800 Posts
Do a search cause this has been beaten to death. In fact we just discussed it last week. And you don't need to remove the crank pulley for the AEM set (or the UR if you just get the 2 pc set). You will need to take the alt off unless you have air tools though.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.