Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a search but have been unsuccessful....Does anyone know the part number for the K&N filter for the AEM CAI? To make a long story short, the filter that I have can NOT be cleaned and reused...I will need a new one. So if anyone know that would really help out. Thanks.

·
Registered
385 Posts
you might be able to get a hold of one or more of the sponsers, they might have the replacement AEM cone that you'll need.

TurboEVO has always been really good with me one this type of stuff :D

Good luck though.

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah...I guess I'll take a K&N or the AEM filter...either way I'd like to get a correct part number

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
when I was at K&N prototyping, they told me that AEM used to use K&N filters, and rebadged them. but now they don't use k&n filters anymore

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
cant you just use a k&n filter cone with 3" diameter so it slips over the CAI????

·
Registered
163 Posts
You have to get a filter that has a longer neck on it. Most K&N filters dont have a long neck and wont fit over the bead.

·
Registered
72 Posts
well.. go to www.optauto.com they sell aem filters in every size possible.. optauto > engine>air intake>univ. accessaries>air filters>aem....
just measure your filter..

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The reason I need a new filter is that, due to an accident, a lot of the cotton gauze is now gone...so basically the only "filter" is the wire mesh.

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
dezcel said:
The reason I need a new filter is that, due to an accident, a lot of the cotton gauze is now gone...so basically the only "filter" is the wire mesh.
that would be reason enough, you should get it replaced asap.

·
Registered
971 Posts
call a parts house or any place that sells the AEM CAI and tell them you have one and need to get a replacement filter. simple

1 - 14 of 14 Posts