Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not that I needed another one but.... I couldn't pass it up.

60k miles on it
5 speed
one previous owner

Car is super clean inside and out...

·
www.ntpog.org
7,699 Posts
Holy ****, that is the cleanest 3rd gen I have ever seen!!!! How much did you pay? I wouldn't mind that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$5000
had the honda dealer do a used car inspection on it first just to make sure it was ok. Nothing wrong except it needs an alignment (and some other little things that I've already replaced)

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah thats seriously one of the most cleanest 3rd gen ever....so your a prelude collector aye? haha
-Dan

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chinqlinq said:
yeah thats seriously one of the most cleanest 3rd gen ever....so your a prelude collector aye? haha
-Dan

I seem to acquire them frequently lol

This is prelude #5 since 1994 (Si).... had a big lag until 2001 when I bought the EBP (still have)... then I got a 92 Si (still have)... then a 2000 Crystal blue (now gone) and now this one...

Everyone wants to know when I'll add gens 1 & 2 to the fleet lol

I'm actually going to sell the 92 I think... just not sure what to ask for it. Mechanically almost perfect but the body needs work and paint. I've spent way way too much on making that one run :( I shoulda gave up! But I'm stubborn lol

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
60k miles? reminds me of my old tercel that i crashed... 12 year old car with 55k haha

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Group shot since some ppl on my site asked for them...figured i'd show you guys too

·
Super Moderator
3,007 Posts
That's one seriously committed Prelude collector! I would love to get a VTEC for my GF (she had an SRV before) and maybe a 3rd gen for winters and track...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts