Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Tsunade Networks
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was on belt line rd, towards 35, and my friend was behind me, and he didnt hit his brakes and ran into me, then he pushed my car into a truck that was in front of me and that ruined my hood, my left fender, my bumper, and my left headlight.. so i called the insurance companies, and he called his own and told them that he touched my car going '10' miles per hour, when my witnesses in another car agree he was going over 20, now, he agreed that he was going 20, now hes trying to change it to 10.. and my cars ruined so im gonna cry

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ahh you see how people are to you when it's their own ass on the line. that sucks. just have insurance take care of it. he's cleary at fault. he can't argue anything out of it, u were stopped, he rear ended u. u got pushed bc of him.

good luck on staying friends though :(

·
Tsunade Networks
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont like him.. he said he was going over 20 infront of my witnesses, and now hes lying to my face, im just hoping the insurance company realizes its not my fault, and i was pushed, i mean u can see it on my car

·
Tsunade Networks
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there is a piece behind the bumper, its a metal piece that goes from one side to the other that has a round thing in the middle of it, and the radiator behind that, that metal bar is bent

·
Colombiano
170 Posts
Sorry about your lude man :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you're parting out your lude.. LET ME HAVE ALL THE 5SPD SWAP PARTS!!

sorry.. Im not hoping your car is done for or anything.. but yea.. I understand your situation.. I also got in a wreck back in august and it seems like to me from how you're describing your front end, it's almost like how my car was wrecked last august.. my car's fixed now but they didnt put that FOAM where it's suppose to go anymore.. but anyways.. here's the picture when my car was wrecked back in august..

it's not as bad as it looks.. I mean the repair costs wasnt much.. well for me cuz insurance paid for everything and shhhhhh :jape: i didnt have to pay deductable! HAHAHA :laugh:

Here's how everything looks now that it's fixed..

If u noticed there's like little amounts of scratches on the bottom of the bumper.. that's because I told a friend of mine to watch if I was going to hit this concrete curb like thing on the road and he said no.. then CRKREERRKKKK I was like you stupid @$$!!! AGHRR!! just got the car fixed too.. man.. i swear.. friends these days are really trying to fkuk us up :chase: .. maybe because our cars are just so damn pimp.. :bigthumb:

man.. i need to drop my car.. look at that big gap on the wheelwell :(

·
Tsunade Networks
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well.. mines not as bad as urs.. my headlights are fine.. ones bracket is broken, bumper is fu*ked, uh, need a new fender.. how much did u get from the insurance?.. anything to look forward to?

but also, my rear bumpers fu*ked tooo!!! :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
lumanogin said:
yea he'll get nailed. rear ended. nothing u can argue out of that.
Yeah, texas law = You hit them from behind you are at fault

·
Registered
257 Posts
tehsu said:
well.. mines not as bad as urs.. my headlights are fine.. ones bracket is broken, bumper is fu*ked, uh, need a new fender.. how much did u get from the insurance?.. anything to look forward to?

but also, my rear bumpers fu*ked tooo!!! :(
I got a $3700 check from the insurance + i was suppose to pay a $500 deductable but hehehe my friend's a body man and also his dad that worked at this one mojo shop in oak cliff and they were like u don't have to pay us deductable.. so i was like hell yes..

at first i didnt want my car to be fixed at the shop where his dad worked because it was ghetto as fk.. dirty, scary @$$ dogs everywhere, looks like the place was about to fall apart.. but then I saw a couple of badass cars in there that just got fixed.. like an 04 corvette that had no rear end whatsover in the b4 picture that they took, now lookin brand new, and i saw a yukon getting westcoast custommed lol i swear man.. so i was like hey i'll give this shop a try.. well the only problem i had was my car was at the shop for almost the whole month of august because the insurance took forever to give me the check..

·
Registered
148 Posts
You shouldn't be at fault at all. The only reason why you hit the truck wqas cuz your friend hit you. So he's at fault in both instances. His insurance company will have to foot the bill for both vehicles. And then his premium will skyrocket....

·
Registered
324 Posts
^^^ Actually I think he IS at fault. The insurance company is going to claim that you were not far enough behind the truck. If you were safely enough behind him you would have stopped after being hit without hitting the other truck.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts