Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2 Slow 2 Show
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To you guys that lower your ludes yourselves, did the ABS light come on afterward? My ABS light came on after lowering my car. Anyone know the problem here? Hope there isn't anything bad.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Could be you damaged one of the sensors or the cable from it.

------------------
Prelude forever-It's so nice going fast on the open road

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Thats what it is. bad ABS sensor. It doesnt take much for these lil things to trip. When i put on my konis i screwed up my rear/left ABS sensor. Take it to the deaer, they wil find out which one it is and order one. I think itll be like $250 for the part and tha labor.

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
2 Slow 2 Show
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have it checked out this week at the dealer. Hope I wouldn't be spending a fortune on this. Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
dude just reset the ECU,
and maybe it will disappear...
many "problems" can be fixed like this
but 95% of the time the light comes
back on...

------------------

·
2 Slow 2 Show
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I just got it repaired today. And yes it was the ABS sensor, same side as 2kLuder's too(the left rear sensor),and also under that price range. But good thing the warranty covers for that, now I can be happy once again.

·
Registered
997 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VtecRespect:
Well I just got it repaired today. And yes it was the ABS sensor, same side as 2kLuder's too(the left rear sensor),and also under that price range. But good thing the warranty covers for that, now I can be happy once again.</font>

They warrantied something you broke urself?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts