Honda Prelude Online banner

A new website idea. I need input!!

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  thatchmaster 
#1 ·
I'm trying to get something started with making a Universal Modification guide for newbies, and more advanced technical things about modifying cars. (it won't be just for hondas, it will be for any car on the road)

Please let me know what you think....to keep things in one thread, I put the original in the CIVIC forum, which is located here:

http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum13/HTML/007753.html

Let me know, thanks!!

#3 ·
I don't think the idea's a bad one but just from owning a 5th gen prelude for the last 2 1/2 years there's an inconceivable amount of information just on this car alone. If everyone put into it and you could keep the clutter of some of the "rice-boy" topic ideas it would be great. Certainly it's a HUGE task like you said. I'm trying to get some free time just to move my files, get my site back up, update it, etc... that seems to be a ton of time and it's a very small project in comparison. Go for it...when you need some 5th gen information or FAQ'a coem here and ask I'm sure everyone will pitch in a little.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yeah, those links you gave me are sorta what i'm aiming at, but I want to make a site with GENERAL INFO, not just on preludes. The reason for this, is so more makes/models can get involved in the modding scene (no offense, but wouldn't you honda guys want to see some geo metro's and more sentra's/protege's, and other cars on the track, embarrassing domestics?)

once i get the GENERAL INFO part of the site done, I can have a "Make/Model Specific" section, where you can select your make/model, and year, and see what parts are available, where they are available, and the cost. it would also have info on engine swaps, and other tips/tricks for getting that model ready (such as a 89-94 geo metro lol).

#6 ·
Well.. on the first link, I don't see anything about preludes at all. Except the fact that the guy who wrote it owns a 93 VTEC.

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.