Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topic said it all, anyone know? if i move the V_AFC to the side and add the A/F gauge to it will it fit. Since a member of north texas prelude club had done this not like this but he got 3 gauges in that slot. So need you guys to help on what size of A/F guage should i go with. Billy you there man help me out
PS: Do i really need the A/F guage to tune the V-AFC???

------------------

CAI/Greddy PE/V-AFC

[This message has been edited by Dragazn (edited May 06, 2001).]

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dragazn:

PS: Do i really need the A/F guage to tune the V-AFC???

</font>
i don't know if it will fit, but no you don't need the a/f guage to tune the v-afc.

------------------
AIM: SADWAP97
My Car

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So don't need to use A/F to tune V-FC i can just it in dyno right? Then what A/F guages do then I know a lot of peep has it.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
I have recently moved my VAFC to the spot under the radio and I just measured my a/f meter......it's a tight fit. If it's going to fit it's going to be REALLY close.

I don't know if you NEED the a/f meter to tune the VAFC but I think it helps. Keep in mind a/f meters such as the autometer one (mine) aren't as accurate as say a Halmeter. And FYI A Halmeter one is NOT going to fit under the radio with the VAFC.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

Someone sell me their stock taillights

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited May 06, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited May 06, 2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts