Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I hate to report this, but my '00 SH is no longer w/ us. Last nite, some IDIOT came at me head-on, so I swerved to avoid him & I hit a tree. My car is sooo fuc'd up!!! Luckily, I walked away w/ just a few stitches in my knee, & a little dazed from the air bag exploding in my face. My car is basically totaled. Looks like I'm gonna be gettin that new 3-series sooner than I expected. ...and I had soooo much left to do w/ my lude!!! DAMN!!! I'm so pissed!!!

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts
Doh! A fellow New England Luder now gone...

Sorry to hear it, and good luck in the new car. Which 3-series are you considering?

Neel

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Yes, its good to hear your ok.

Sorry to hear about your car though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I was pretty luck to walk away! The other guy never even stopped!!! Im not sure if he fell asleep for a minute or was drunk. But anyway, I'll most likely be gettin the 330xi. I missed having AWD, like in my old Talon, for the ****ty winters here in NE.

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts
have you considered the s4? Very comparable price, and the performance is better out of the box for the s4, with a sweet arsenal of mods available for it.

I have several connections on getting a good deal on an s4 in the boston area. If you want to try one out, let me know, and I can recommend some salesmen. Also, look at www.audiworld.com and the northeast.audiworld.com page for the upcoming Audi aftermarket show i am putting together in July. Should be huge as we have 200 people signed up already, and have a cruise to Hampton Beach on saturday night.

feel free to email me at [email protected] I considered the 330xi and enjoyed the s4 much more.

Neel

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
sorry about that dude...
once again, SH|T HAPPENS!

fellow luders, LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAKES...
DO NOT TRY TO MOVE OUT DA WAY,
we should take that $2k worth a damage,
and not lose a $20k car

------------------

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
good to hear you're okay.

but then again, an upgrade with cars is always a good thing. i'm sure your next choice will be a good one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, nmehta211, thanx for the advice, but I was lookin at A4's before I bought my Prelude. I know that the S4 is a whole different animal, but to be honest w/ u, I wasn't too impressed w/ the quality of the car. It almost felt kinda 2nd hand when compared w/ the bimmer. When I was lookin around, the only reason I would've went w/ the A4 was the AWD. Now that the xi is back, I'm goin BMW all the way. I just love the way those cars feel & drive.

·
Registered
394 Posts
ANOTHER Prelude accident??? What's this, the 5th Prelude accident in the past 2 weeks?!?!?! What is up with this?!?!?

------------------
Chris
Premium White '99 base model Prelude

· AEM Cold Air Intake
· Type S shiftknob
· ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate - Street/Strip Disc
· Fidanza Flywheel
· Neuspeed Front Strut Tower Brace
· AEM Tru Power Pulleys

Stereo:
· Sony CDX-M750
· Precision Power PC4400.2 powering:
· Infinity Kappa 60.2cs 6.5" Components.
· Precision Power PC1400.2 powering:
· Single Image Dynamics IDQ 12 in a custom sealed box.

[email protected]

FOR SALE

·
Texas
734 Posts
chris don't be jinxing the rest of us here...or i'll get oOoooOO (or however you write his name) to come after you

·
Texas
734 Posts
ohh and really sorry about that man...but at least you get a 330xi...if i wrecked my car i don't think i'd be able to get anything but a used prelude

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Glad to hear you're okay! I hope you all healed up very soon.

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH (stock)
-15.4 @ 90.8 (finally! ;))

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts