Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive owned
bridgestone so3's
bridgestone so2's
bridgestone re92's
yoko parada spec 1's
yoko parada spec 2's
yoko avs es 100

ok right now the worst tire i have to say in the dry would have to be the yoko tires.....the es 100' and the paradas are worse than stock....as you push them in the turn the tires do not give a sign of giving meaning screechin.....atleast the re92's have some good grip and give off alil noise when it is going to give.....when the yoko's give they give a foot at a time while the re 92's give inches at a time.....

in the dry i have to admit the yoko's are alot better

so guys think twice about buying those tires

now on to the better tires...
so3's n so2's
i think they are so much better because you can easily do a turn and the tires wont give a but of noise or slippage unlinke the yoko tires....the s03's are on my car currently and they are great in the rain...ive yet to lose control at all...and i sometimes do alil sprinted driving in the rain....the s02's are alil better in the dry but they dont make them anymore but dont compare to the s03's in the wet

my next tires will be toyo t1s or dunlop sp9000's

my .02 on this

·
Registered
777 Posts
i'm about to get a new set of tires, this will prove VERY helpful, thanks

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
BoYgUaN said:

ok right now the worst tire i have to say in the dry would have to be the yoko tires.....

in the dry i have to admit the yoko's are alot better
What do you mean? The Yoko tires are the worst in the dry, but you later say in the dry, the yokos are alot better? Which one is it?

Also, I think the Paradas handle better than stock. I can take corners a lot faster than I could on the stock tires. But then again, maybe cuz I'm rolling on 225/35/18 with the Paradas that there's less roll in the sidewall, and the wider tire might help the Paradas feel better than the skinny stocks.

Another luder I know runs Paradas on his stock rims too, and he likes the Paradas much better than the stock tires.

I'd really like to try the SO-3's though. I hear nothing but good things about them.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
  1. I'm moving this
  2. I've had both the Parada Spec1's and Spec2's. While I don't think the Spec1's were anything to scream about I do think that they were better than stock.
  3. I actually like the Spec2's (currently on my Volks) and do in fact feel an improvement over the Spec1's.
  4. I have the S-03's as well (on my Rotas) and these are really good in my opinion.

·
Registered
482 Posts
the people that i know that do road racing are all using azenis...ive been in my friend integra with azenis and these tires are amazing!!!! they are crazy.. i dont know how long they last but they are absolutely crazy grip.

i have the bridgeston 92 and they are ok.. but i also have the parada and they are better... im comparing dry weather only..

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
y would you say the paradas are better?
i cant say they stick more....
the oem tires stuck n when they would give they would screech n give out kinda slow
with the paradas they have no noise n when they give they give by the feet....

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I never liked my Yokohama tires. They just aren't the same calibre as the other top tires. My favorites were my Pirelli P-Zero Assymetricos. They were awesome in the dry, but not good in the rain. My BF Goodrich G-Force KDWs are awesome in the rain and only a little behind the Pirellis in the dry. My next tires are definitely SO-3s, however.

Damn Boyguan, you've been through one more set than I have. And I thought I was hard on tires...

·
Registered
482 Posts
out of these tires which one has the best wear rating??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts