Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this dream car, drove it for 3 days and the check engine light just came on this morning after shifting into first. (Manual Tranny) I haven't had any time today to check anything but the car is still driving perfectly, shifting fine, idling fine etc. Just wondering if there is anything common worth checking first before I go and pay the shop to pull the code(s).

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah dude def don't waste ur money getting a cel pulled. it's a ripoff and so easy to pull it yourself.

save that money for the fix...

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
The suggestion was to have Autozone do it, and they do it for free. I said FWIW, since I didn't see that part mentioned. I know he said there's no Autozone, but knowing that maybe he will be inspired to find someplace there that also does it for free. Like maybe Tim Horton's does it for free if you buy doughnuts and coffee, i dunno.

BTW, my gf is from Howard County. I'm from Cincinnati, though. Go Bengals.

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The suggestion was to have Autozone do it, and they do it for free. I said FWIW, since I didn't see that part mentioned. I know he said there's no Autozone, but knowing that maybe he will be inspired to find someplace there that also does it for free.

----------
CFMoto 400NK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts