Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Maybe you should do a little research before you start looking to buy a car, you remind of car salesmen.

------------------
95 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 with I.C.E.
98 Yamaha YZF600 with a D&D Slip-on pipe
AIM: DieselHua
ICQ: 9831383
http://www.streetimage.net

<A HREF="http://www.ha-deluxe.net/chat.htm" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
HAHAH, i was at Northtown Mazda lastweek(Dallas, TX) with a friend. they had a '95 Mitsu Eclipse GSX with 15,000miles...mint condition, and no detectable crankwalk. it was sweet. i was talking to the salesman about it, he thought it was a 6 cyl, FWD. i told him what it was and he started arguing with me..."this isn;t a 4 cyl, turbo or AWD," he said. so i made him crawl under the car to see the rear diff., look at the turbo under the hood, and count the sparkplug wires. i went back the next day with my friend to buy it(for him), and i was offered a job to sell used cars...too bad i'm only 17.


-Chris

------------------
 

·
SuperMod
Joined
·
7,962 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cantdrive55:
All of the 5th Gens are V6 sticks with v-tech...


</font>

All Prelude that are 5sp, come in automatic trim. Powerred by 6 cylinder I4s, and rolling on 17" wheels with 205/50/16 tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,229 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pter:

All Prelude that are 5sp, come in automatic trim. Powerred by 6 cylinder I4s, and rolling on 17" wheels with 205/50/16 tires.
</font>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


------------------
Got VTEC? I don't.
92 Prelude Si BONE stock
**[email protected] at LACR so 15.5 at Pomona**

HAIL CURRY! www.rubberburner.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but my Prelude came with 2 12" factory subwoofers installed in the trunk. But even with all the extra weight, the 5372 lb Prelude can still go 0-60 in 2.9 seconds.... =)

LMAO
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,632 Posts
I find it highly amusing how many people think the Prelude is a V6........even after a year of owning mine my mom was shocked last Sunday to hear that my car was an inline 4 cylinder. Funny.......but understandable as the hood length is deceiving.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,936 Posts
Is the Prelude a HONDA or ACURA????

Is there a TYPE-R made?
What is MUGEN?

I hope this doesn't get locked, I wanna see more "interesting" Q&A's

LMFAO!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I find it highly amusing how many people think the Prelude is a V6........even after a year of owning mine my mom was shocked last Sunday to hear that my car was an inline 4 cylinder. Funny.......but understandable as the hood length is deceiving.

</font>
I'm sure in the 2 plus years I've owned my car I've been asked if ti was a V6 at least 20 times. It's usually just after they ask how much hp it has...when I answer 200 they all say something about a V6.

I just think "catback" could've spoken to a salesperson that has no clue and maybe he was hoping we could help him.
 

·
SuperMod
Joined
·
7,962 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
I'm sure in the 2 plus years I've owned my car I've been asked if ti was a V6 at least 20 times. It's usually just after they ask how much hp it has...when I answer 200 they all say something about a V6.

I just think "catback" could've spoken to a salesperson that has no clue and maybe he was hoping we could help him.
</font>

Geezz... now you're making me feel bad

But c'mon... some reading? Some research? At least this wasn't as bad as that slacker who used to post the "Post all pics of your *", "Where can I find an exhaust?", "Find me a blah blah for the cheapest price", "blah blah body shop".
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Total~Eclipse:
Yeah I can see y some ppl dont know that, but I mean come on.
</font>
Hey, thanks for using the image on our webpage in your signature.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by catback:
Do they have a v6 stick?? or is there even a v6 auto???</font>
Is this even a serious question?

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pter:

Geezz... now you're making me feel bad

But c'mon... some reading? Some research? At least this wasn't as bad as that slacker who used to post the "Post all pics of your *", "Where can I find an exhaust?", "Find me a blah blah for the cheapest price", "blah blah body shop".
</font>
Hahahahaha!


------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top