Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
uhhhhh..ABSOLUTELY NOT..you really gotta give it to ebay sellers for total mis-advertisement. That is definitely NOT a Type S lip..do you know what a Type S lip looks like? Actually, the lip on the car is a shaved GReddy lip, and the lip they are selling is like a P1 lip or something. This is a Type S lip:

eBay Motors: 97-01 Honda Prelude BB6 Type S Front Bumper Fogs Lip (item 140262508896 end time Feb-25-09 16:39:48 PST)

A Type S lip will also cost you at least $250 up. Both ABS and polyurethane are pretty strong. I think ABS is stronger though, don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, small pictures arent my friend. Ebay seems to have a problem with my monitor and im too lazy to change. But im still new to the 5th gen body style, making the move from an rx7-fd.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmms.. a used chipped paint bumper with a typ-s lip for 800? Only dumbies will buy it. could got a OEM painted lip and a new aftmarket OEM bumper painted for less then that.

OEM front lip painted is only 180 shipped at h/a acccesssiories. A front used bumper can be less then 100 if you search well enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts