Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a windshield for a 96 Honda prelude type s 4th gen at a reasonable price because I can't seem to find one anywhere near me to even have one in stock. I hate getting the same answers over and over that they are discontinued and they don't longer make them. I have found a couple brand new ones but it is way out of my price range because I have to pay for shipping for it to go across States from Cali at 600 just for the shipping That's not including the getting the tools and installing it then there's one from Texas for $800 is will be very appreciated and helpful thank you

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
You may be able to find a used one in a junkyard that's in good shape.
But yeah, you're looking for parts for a car that has been out of production for 25 years and was not exactly a volume seller then nor has a huge following now. So I would expect parts to be hard to find and expansive.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Also, have you checked something like Safelite AutoGlass and what their quote is? Or whatever your local windshield replacement service is?
I ran a 1996 Honda Prelude through it and was quoted $218. Granted there are taxes, disposal fee, and having their mobile repair coming to me, but still, not unreasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts