Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after a long story and waiting and waiting for my car it still not running right, i picked up this car thinking it needed a head gasket, anyway had a friend who was out of work and works on cars, so i let him get started on it turns out the head was cracked, so i got another motor with a bad bottom end and had him use the head from it, long story short, had it running for a few minutes and heard like a valve tap, then heard a noise kinda like a crunch sound and shut the engine off, i dont know whats wrong with it and i dont care anymore, dont know if its something with the motor or something he did, just take it as it needs a motor worst case. i just want what i paid for it $800, has a clean title bodys alittle rough and was bumped in the front corner at one time and still needs a headlight, but is usable the way it is, interior is clean as can be but missing the cup holder and the ash try, think it has all options, cd changer sunroof all that, its black on black, could be a bad ass car thats why i jumped at the chance to get it, so anyway, i have a extra motor in parts and tranny too, has a bunch of new parts that could be reused if needed to, asking $800 for it, take the car and all the parts or just take the car i dont care, get it outta here, lol, any questions let me know [email protected], car is a 5 spd too, will get pics up when i can, wont have a cam til later

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
.....dAMN TELL ME YOU STILL GOT THIS CAR MAN..ITS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR TO START MY PROJECT CAR..SO LET ME KNOW IM DOWN TO TRAVEL AND TOW IT TOO....~ANIAK_1~

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do still have it but if its not gone in the next few days i think im gonna be keeping it so if you have any questions or want it let me know when u can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts